How can I help?
I’m researching and currently writing a book about what I call “Unpractical Decisions,” to explain why some decisions are difficult, and propose solutions everyone can implement to decide quicker and with greater confidence. My approach can be applied to high-stakes decisions (building strategies, hiring for critical roles, tactical purchases, cutting losses…) as well as everyday decisions. I’m leveraging my experience leading teams of engineers and data scientists, with whom I spent years generating value from data, to complement the different fields of decision theory (Game Theory, Rational Thinking, Nudge Theory…).
Fields of interest
I’m particularly interested to hear about challenges in these fields:
- Setting policies to fight the climate crisis
- Decisions in sports (strategies, hiring decisions)
- Group decisions in organizations
- Economic decisions (auction theory, game theory)
- Boards decisions in large organizations
- Moral dilemmas, applied at a large scale
- Decisions in early-stage startups
- We can connect on LinkedIn